{about us}

after having a baby and finishing school my hubby and i finally feel like life is starting! we struggle with just about everything but we are happily figuring things out as we go. the purpose of this blog is threefold, first to update our family and friends about what we're up to, second to show off and share my discoveries and accomplishments as a homemaker and most importantly to brag about that Lincoln boy! in turn there are two requirements for you to partake of this blog, leave comments so i know my effort has a purpose and of course, ENJOY!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Go Thrashers!

As you might have seen on my sisters blog we went to a Thrashers NHL game. Matt got some vouchers through Turner so we all went!
It was lots of fun, in my excitement of taking Lincoln to his first hockey game, i realized it was my first too! NHLwise anyway!
Linc had some pretty mixed emotions about it. First he was wide eyed and very interested, but whenever anyone scored and/or they played loud music he wasn't very happy. In the 3rd period he fell asleep but woke up for the last 10 minutes we were there.

Even though we missed the Turner Christmas party it was fun! (notice the wide eyed non smiling face in all these pics, he's still deciding if he likes this outing or not)

2 comments:

  1. OKAY so in the first picture I thought there was a small dogs leg between you and matts head...then i realized that it was lincolns coat hood...hahahaha. Well all i can say is i cannot wait to see you guys and play with lincoln and soon his girl friend will arrive...sooner than i am ready for. Well i will spare you the cold weather news and how crappy it is here just so that you guys come back...:) have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew you could comment on this! Matthew just enlightened me. So, retroactively, my comments are, "oh, that's such a cute picture, isn't he adorable!" "Look how cute Lindsey looks in this picture." and "I like this one of Matt and Lincoln." In the future I will be better about commenting, now I know how. Sorry I am such a ignorant techo.

    ReplyDelete