I was going to take some time and let you know about everything that's been going on with us since I never update anymore but it took me almost an hour just to get the pictures on, so now you have to just hear tidbits from grumpy me. Anyways here was our past week.
On saturday we bought a van. There is a very long story with it all that I am too tired to tell in detail so pretty much, here is the short version. We hated our car and on an errand run we stopped at a dealership, found this sweet ride for a good deal, only to discover it hardly had any miles on it. After lots of debate we walked away with it (despite having decided to wait a whole year to replace the garbage acura we were so cheated/ stupid for buying.) two days later we are back at the dealership for new floor mats (thrown in of course) and we discover the engine block on the acura is cracked. Heavenly Father let us know our decision to wait was wrong because the acura wouldn't have lasted the week. ok that wasn't as short as i wanted, but come on, i can't even count all the blessings in this situation.
My nephews come over a couple days a week after school and Linc loves it!
We played with food still all over our faces.
And mama even let the baby play naked, which baby was very happy about.
We went to the library for story time.
Ace is super clingy to me, It is tiring, but i love it
The daffodil princess was there for story time. Matt is getting annoyed I have Linc doing all these girly things, but believe me if there was a batman story time, we would go!!
Matt wanted to draw the line at the crown making, but I wrote King Lincoln on it, so thats ok right?
And then I got this picture this morning! Hard to be grumpy when these are my awesome children!!
On saturday we bought a van. There is a very long story with it all that I am too tired to tell in detail so pretty much, here is the short version. We hated our car and on an errand run we stopped at a dealership, found this sweet ride for a good deal, only to discover it hardly had any miles on it. After lots of debate we walked away with it (despite having decided to wait a whole year to replace the garbage acura we were so cheated/ stupid for buying.) two days later we are back at the dealership for new floor mats (thrown in of course) and we discover the engine block on the acura is cracked. Heavenly Father let us know our decision to wait was wrong because the acura wouldn't have lasted the week. ok that wasn't as short as i wanted, but come on, i can't even count all the blessings in this situation.
We played with food still all over our faces.
And mama even let the baby play naked, which baby was very happy about.
We went to the library for story time.
The daffodil princess was there for story time. Matt is getting annoyed I have Linc doing all these girly things, but believe me if there was a batman story time, we would go!!
Matt wanted to draw the line at the crown making, but I wrote King Lincoln on it, so thats ok right?
And then I got this picture this morning! Hard to be grumpy when these are my awesome children!!
man that baby is pretty dang cute!!!!
ReplyDeletethat last picture is tooooo darling!!
ReplyDelete