On the 26th Matt and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. I finally feel like we've known each other long enough that it's not ridiculous that we are married with 2 kids :)

I am one of those girls that always tells their husband not to buy flowers because it's a waste of money. Matt never listens to me and I'm so glad he doesn't, because the truth is they really just make me happy.
Since number 5 is kind of a big deal, we went out to the melting pot! We dropped the boys off at Wendy's and headed out! It was soo good, but theres so much food, and you really feel like you have to eat it ALL. Next time (haha with those prices, pretty sure this will be a one time deal) I'll just get the cheese and chocolate fondue, because that was plenty!!

Matt waiting for the veggies to cook, sooo goooood!

I was already bursting at the seams when they brought out dessert, but the magical thing about chocolate fondue is you always have room for one more chocolate covered strawberry!
And afterwards we walked around the temple, the place where it all went down 5 years ago! (please excuse all these iphone pictures) Gosh, what a wonderful day that was!! I LOVE YOU MATEO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment