{about us}

after having a baby and finishing school my hubby and i finally feel like life is starting! we struggle with just about everything but we are happily figuring things out as we go. the purpose of this blog is threefold, first to update our family and friends about what we're up to, second to show off and share my discoveries and accomplishments as a homemaker and most importantly to brag about that Lincoln boy! in turn there are two requirements for you to partake of this blog, leave comments so i know my effort has a purpose and of course, ENJOY!

Monday, August 25, 2008

rough day

Lincoln had his two month check up today as you can see from the bandaids on his big fat chubba-lubbas. 3 shots = no fun. He was so happy and giving the doctor some great smiles until it was time to poke him. He wasn't very happy about that but he is already 11lbs 12 oz (75%) and 23 1/4 inches long! Our boy is growing so fast!

4 comments:

  1. Poor little guy! I bet mommy can make it feel a lot better! I can't believe how big he is getting and I love his chub legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so big! I want to see him again! :) I miss you LinZ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the big fat chubba lubba?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad! He is such a cute little guy! I hope things are going well for you still!

    ReplyDelete